- Does your child have to struggle to meet his/her academic potential?
- Should your child's reading, writing, or math grades be better than they are?
- Is your child's academic future at risk?
- Will frustration and lack of motivation block your child's success?
- Does your child need a tutor?
The Academic Solutions math program is designed to accomplish two goals:
- Make sure that your child can keep pace with his/her current math lessons.
- Teach your child the basic skills he/she needs to fill in the gaps in his/her math foundation.
As a part of the Academic Solutions math program your child will:
- Master basic math skills (without using a calculator)
- Increase his/her speed on timed drills
- Develop better computation skills
- Strengthen his/her understanding of math concepts
- Use manipulatives (a hands on approach) to discover how math works
- Learn how to solve word problems confidently